One Day Emotional Intelligence Workshop
- Discover what emotional intelligence is and why it matters
- Learn how to manage behaviours that hold you back from optimal performance
- Understand the key strategies for building and maintaining energy levels at work
- Develop more effective communication and influencing strategies
- Learn how to leverage emotional strengths that build effective market driven relationships
The workshop is designed to accelerate the practice of emotionally intelligent leadership. It examines the science of emotional intelligence (EQ) and the compelling business case for its relationship to leadership success. The workshop is designed to equip participants with the ten dynamic emotional skills that distinguish outstanding leaders from average ones.
As an intensely practical experience, the workshop remains sharply focused on the application and practice of the key strategies for building emotional intelligence. It breaks open the building blocks of effective leadership skills.
- Uncover the science behind emotional intelligence and emotional capital
- Learn the emotional and social skills that drive effective leadership
- Assess and build your own emotional intelligence and leadership skills
Get a sneak peek of the Participant Workbook
Enquire about an In-House Workshop
An In-House Workshop is a cost-effective way to equip your organisational development or HR team with the skills needed to build a high performing leadership culture through emotional intelligence. Talk to us today about organizing an in-house workshop for your team.
Share this page: