WEBINAR ECR & ECR 360 CERTIFICATION COURSE
RocheMartin's Emotional Intelligence Certification Training is run over four sessions and qualifies you to deliver a range of Emotional Capital Reports, the worlds most effective tool in measuring and developing emotional intelligence in leaders.
Prior to attending the workshop all participants complete an online module (90 mins) introducing the science behind the development of the ECR including information explaining the scoring, interpretation and reliability and validity.
You will also be sent a link to complete your own ECR Self.
PRICE: £1,450 / €1,700 / $2,400 / AU$2,500
Having an Emotional Intelligence certification brings credibility, depth and trust to the coaching work. It’s important to have a certification in a rigorous, evidence-based tool. It is not overly theoretical compared to other products on the market.
Dr. Mary Collins - Royal College of Surgeons (RCSI)
What You'll Learn
Sessions 1 & 2
- Introduces you to the range of Emotional Capital Reports used by coaches and HR professionals.
- Explores what Emotional Intelligence is, including its neurological and biological foundations as well as the research linking emotional intelligence and leadership performance.
- Provides a thorough understanding of the history of Emotional Intelligence and the development of the ECR™
- Explores the ten Emotional Intelligence competencies that support high performance life and business, including the psychological building blocks of how to develop them.
- Provides you with skills to assess and interpret a range of ECR profiles to help individuals develop their skills.
What You'll Learn
Sessions 3 & 4
- Introduces the most practical and effective method for delivering powerful ECR feedback to clients including RocheMartin’s proprietary Transformational Assessment methodology published by the American Psychological Association.
- Review of your personal ECR Self Introduction and exploration of the ECR 360™ Multi-rater report and its use in leadership development.
- Advanced scoring and interpretation strategies.
- Reviews the responsible and ethical use of psychological tests.
- How to build the business case for emotional intelligence and introduce the value of emotional intelligence training to individuals and organisations.